Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Rehearsals Are the Best

Rehearsal is one of my favorite times due to the fact that is where all the memories come from.

Tongue slips, finding out things that are funny, that's what rehearsal is for. One of my personal favorites from myself: the line is "you're a lesbian", what did I say, "I'm a lesbian" right in the middle of this emotionally poignant scene. The entire cast grinded to a stop for about 5 minutes because nobody could stop laughing.

It was the most productive use of time I've ever seen.

These are the moments most people don't get to see what is y one of the reasons why I keep coming back it's the shared memories.

The thing that brings people back to this work is the undeniable beauty of a group of people choosing to make something happen together, to make one thing happen. And it's beautiful.
Jeremy Bobb

No comments:

Post a Comment